Six Ways to Use Your Tax Refund When Buying a Home
If thinking of buying a new home, you should consider these six ways of how to use of your tax refund before blowing that money at the casino.
What Is The Best Use Of Your Tax Refund When Buying a Home?
- Tax Refund to Pay Closing Costs
- Tax Refund for Down Payment on a Home
- Tax Refund to Buy Down the Interest Rate
- Tax Refund to Buy out or Eliminate PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)
- Tax Refund to Buy Appliances, Furniture, Carpet, or Window Coverings
- Tax Refund to Pay Off/Down Debt or Pay Off Collections
What do you think? If you were to use your tax refund when buying a home, which of these options would you be most likely to choose? Would it just be one or combination of a couple?