About this Policy
This policy describes the privacy practices only on the websites and mobile phone applications where it appears. This policy explains the practices of Marketplace Homes and all of its affiliates.
Information We Collect
Contact Information: We may collect your name, email address, phone number and home address.
Information About You: For example, we may collect information about homes you like. If you apply for a job, we may collect information about your work history or education.
Other information: We may collect user browsing behavior. We also may collect information about your computer, like the type of browser you use, or your IP address. We may collect this, or vendors we hire may collect this information. We may collect this information using tracking tools like cookies and web beacons.
How Information is Collected
We collect information directly from you. For example, we collect information when you register on one of our websites. We also collect information when you apply for a job online.
We collect information from you passively. We use common tracking tools such as browser cookies and web beacons to collect information passively.
How We Use Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- To respond to your requests. For example, we may use your information to process your employment application.
- To improve our products and services and for related business purposes. For example, we use your information to help us understand you. This includes analyzing how this site is used. We also use your information to make website improvements. We also may use information to customize your browsing experience. We may do these activities using the tracking technologies described here.
- For security purposes. We may need to use information to protect our website and our users. We may also use information to protect our company or our affiliates.
- To promote Marketplace Homes and our related companies. For example, we use your information to send you marketing materials. We may also use your information to notify you of new products or features.
- To send you transactional communications. For example, we use your information to notify you about your account. We may also send you other information about our relationship with you.